All things psychology
Lifestyle, Mental Health, Child Development, and more!
Tips for parents, teachers, students, and well… everyone!
Book of the month
What psychology based book am I reading right now? Find out!
- New hobbies I’ve started during isolationNow that the world is currently in lockdown over the COVID-19 crisis, you need to keep yourself entertained at home so that you don’t go completely insane. Been as I became ill with COVID-19 symptoms, I had to self-isolate a week or so before theContinue reading “New hobbies I’ve started during isolation”
- Are you ready to move in with your partner?So, you’re super excited to move in with your partner, it’s about time you take the next step, right? But wait, there is that tiny, nagging voice in the back of your mind saying ‘Am I really ready for this?’ Don’t worry, this is totallyContinue reading “Are you ready to move in with your partner?”
- How to increase motivation and productivityNow that the majority of us are working from home due to the COVID-19 lockdown, it’s hard for everyone to stay productive and motivated throughout the day. Whether you’re a student trying to get their assignments completed, or someone whose currently got a lot ofContinue reading “How to increase motivation and productivity”
- Coping with anxiety – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy TechniquesCognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a talking type of therapy that helps people manage their problems by using techniques to modify and adapt how they think, feel, and behave. It has shown to be effective for treating people with mental health issues, such as anxiety,Continue reading “Coping with anxiety – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques”
- How to talk to your child about their mental healthDo you have some concerns about your child’s mental health? Have they become more isolated than usual or their grades are slipping at school? You’re understandably worried and want to help your child. As a parent you feel responsible for your child’s happiness and well-being.Continue reading “How to talk to your child about their mental health”
A blog that talks all things Lifestyle and Psychology by giving advice, tips, and recommending books.